Protect your digestion tract and avoid heartburn
There are a lot of varieties of tea out there that focus on vital organs or major diseases. Sometimes your digestion is left out. But not anymore. TeaToxLife has developed a tea that targets your digestive system and relieves heartburn.
The combine those ayurvedic herbs that target the digestive system and combined them with green tea. This makes green tea a medicinal powerhouse. Not only will this blended tea regulate your digestion. It will work on constipation, dysentery, diarrhea, and bloating.
What’s in our Digestion Support Green Tea blend
First, you have a proven disease fighter in green tea. Its many-oxidants fight different cancers and other major diseases. Green tea is a popular health ingredient
Next, cumin is added because it aids the digestive proteins found in your digestive system. Cumin will also work on infections as well. A third ingredient added by TeaToxLife is fennel seeds. These seeds have been used by ancient societies to cure bloating, heartburn, intestinal gas and colic.
The final ingredient in this digestion and heartburn tea is pomegranate seeds. Pomegranate targets the digestive system, keeping it healthy and well-functioning. This fruit is also a good source of vitamins C & K.
All these natural ayurvedic herbs and green tea combine together to provide you with a healthy digestive tract.
How to make Antioxidant Rich Digestion tea?
– Bring 6oz-8oz of water to boil (212 degree farenheit)
– Add 1 digestion tea bag to a cup and pour water
– Steep tea blend for 3-8 minutes depending on flavor sought
– Add lemon and honey to enjoy the tea
*Be sure not to boil herbs or it may turn it into a bitter tea
Foods to avoid when you have gut issues
Green tea, even when combined with ayurvedic herbs, is not a miracle worker. While this tea will help keep your digestive system healthy and on track. You need to do your part as well.
Eating right is the way to help this digestive support tea help your digestive system remain healthy. Here are some foods you should not eat if you are having digestive problems:
- Nuts and seeds- these can be hard to digest and while healthy, may cause digestive issues
- Artificial sweeteners- these decrease good bacteria in your stomach and can lead to diabetes
- Alcohol- not wine, but those other popular alcohol-laced drinks
- Peanuts- like nuts they can be hard to digest, plus they contain aflatoxin which can harm your stomach
- Soy products- this includes tofu because of the phytoestrogens it contains.
While that list may be discouraging, here are some foods you can eat when having digestive problems:
- Yogurt- contains healthy bacteria to help your stomach
- Kimchi- mainly because of cabbage.
- Lean meats- they are easier to digest
- Bananas- these restore normal bowel functions
If you have trouble maintaining the diet
Then it helps to have a back up plan. The digestive support tea, with its all-natural ayurvedic herb ingredients, is a good back up plan. The medicinal benefits green tea and those herbs bring will help bring you digestive relief.
We know that there are a lot of tempting foods out there that are not good for the digestive system. That is why this tea comes in handy. It will help correct any eating mistakes you make.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Navigate Here to get more information about Skinny Detox Tea For Colon Cleanse And Weight Loss