Green Tea for Skin
Are you a beauty enthusiast who can’t stay without her daily skin ritual? Well, grab Teatox green tea for skin now! The active ingredients in green tea can potentially make your skin glow and blemish-free.
Now your morning or evening teacup can be more than a mood-refreshing session. It’s time to rejuvenate your skin as well by buying this best green tea for skin.
Benefits of Green Tea
- Relieves skin inflammation.
- Good for treating skin disorders like psoriasis.
- Antioxidants and rarely found catechin EGCG can reactivate dying skin cells and slow down the ageing process.
- Compounds in it help reduce your sebum production by shrinking your pores.
- Antibacterial properties reduce breakout and blackheads.
- Protects skin against harmful UV rays and pollution.
- Rich in Vitamin E and B2.
- Contains less amount of caffeine.
Popular Asian green tea leaves play a crucial role in maintaining the health and quality of the skin as it is full of antioxidants and nutrients. It regulates collagen levels in your body that leads to firm and youthful skin. Green tea also increases iron absorption and nutrient intake in the body.
Why Should You Choose Teatox Green Tea for Skin?
- Teatox sells 100% authentic organically grown green tea bags.
- Our green tea leaves blend for skin has no added sugar, colours, and preservatives. Thus, you can enjoy maximum benefits from this nutrient-rich drink.
- Teatox always keeps its organic green tea price nominal to offer its customers nothing but the best.
- We make sure to provide a fast delivery service.
- Our loose green tea range is a zero-calorie herbal beverage.
- Add our best green tea for skin infusion to your skincare regime and fight off many skin disorders.
- No more age spots and wrinkles caused by free radical damage by consuming this magical tea regularly.
- Puffy eyes? Our green tea range is your solution again!
- Without spending much time, you will be ready to relish your herbal skin tonic.
Green Tea for Skin
Several research studies have found evidence that drinking green tea for skin cure really works. It can make your skin acne-free and wrinkle-free. Apart from this, it can protect you from nonmelanoma and melanoma skin cancers by promoting DNA repair.
We recommend drinking this tea either during the morning time or later in the evening.
No, sipping green tea on an empty stomach can have adverse effects on your body. You can consume the brew two hours pre or post your meals.
We recommend consuming 3-5 cups of green tea in a day to enjoy its skin benefits without any side effects.
Yes, you can. It will tighten the skin, giving it a flawless glow. Make sure you use only the cool tea bag on the face. Or you can apply the used tea as a skin exfoliator to lighten the skin complexion.