Haritaki Powder: The Ultimate Remedy
Haritaki is a popular traditional fruit widely used in Ayurveda as the ultimate remedy for various ailments in the human body. Ayurveda emphasises the use of haritaki powder for the holistic cure and care of the body.
It is renowned for the plenty of benefits that one cannot stress enough for one to realise its influence in the world of Ayurveda. Let’s go ahead and explore some of the most effective uses of haritaki powder, and figure the best option available out there!
One of the three fruits in Ayurvedic medicine (Triphala) works like a miracle for a wide range of disorders, improving all the systems- from gut health to brain functions.
SONTH (DRIED GINGER POWDER)
Ginger has been known for centuries as the best ingredient for health benefits. In addition to its medicinal properties, it helps with your weight loss goals, bone problems like osteoarthritis, improves cardiovascular fitness and treats digestion-related maladies.
SHUDDHA GUGGUL (PURE RESIN)
This can account for multiple health benefits. Adequate regulation of metabolism, healthy weight loss, helping with cardiovascular diseases are some of the benefits shuddha guggul is loved for.
The herb has special healing properties for all sorts of wounds, cuts or gangrenes. Moreover, gut health and blood pressure regulation are other important benefits conferred by the herb.
Along with being a potent laxative, wound healing, as well as the anti-inflammatory properties, have made it a favourite ingredient in products with multi-benefit goals.
Why Should You Choose Teatox Haritaki Powder?
- Teatox haritaki powder is one of the best products available for a holistic approach to your health problems. The unbelievable benefits with zero side effects have made it the most sought-after ingredient of Ayurvedic medicine.
- Teatox has brought haritaki powder to the market as a brilliant digestive cure. The reason being that the other excellent remedies for skin and mind, along with the spiritual benefits take it one step ahead of other common medicines.
- Apart from the health perspective, Haritaki powder spiritual benefits have become the other important cause of attracting a huge number of customers. What are these spiritual benefits?
- Haritaki powder has mystical properties to increase spiritual awareness and is known to be a part of Buddha Medicine for spiritual advancements and healing properties.
- How to consume Haritaki powder? Taking it with warm water or milk is the most common way. However, consuming it with honey has proven benefits in the spring. Tea and other beverages are fine too!
- The product rejuvenates and nourishes the body, brings healing and revival of mind and soul. What else is needed for a healthy and happy lifestyle?
Haritaki Powder Benefits
- Effective treatment for Diabetes
- Boosts cognitive skills and brain functions
- Remedy for disorders of the gut
- Works as a laxative to treat constipation
- Helps the body to lose weight
- Reduces the ‘bad cholesterol levels in the body
- Constitutes anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties
- Maintains healthy and radiant skin
Haritaki Powder: The Ultimate Remedy
The best time to consume haritaki powder is at night, just before bedtime to help in the digestion process, and give sufficient time to the body to remove the accumulated toxins.
It is undoubtedly, one of the best natural cures with the least possible side effects. Thus, unless haritaki is consumed along with different medicines for Diabetes and Hypertension, there is no chance of any dysfunction in the body.
No, on the contrary, haritaki powder boosts energy to an extent that people may have trouble sleeping at night. In such a case, the consumption of haritaki powder with water in the morning is preferred to keep up the energy throughout the busy day.
Haritaki fruit is a part of Triphala in Ayurveda, esteemed as the ‘king of medicines.