If you are a health freak, Hibiscus tea is something you need in your kitchen now. Keep several health problems at bay with the help of the tea’s anti-inflammatory properties.
No need to search for where to buy Hibiscus tea when you have Teatox to your rescue. You can enjoy an overall healthy lifestyle by including this beautiful scarlet coloured tea in your diet. What are you waiting for?
Benefits of Hibiscus Tea
- Prevents hypertension and helps lower blood pressure.
- Regulates high blood glucose level in type 2 diabetes.
- Lowers high cholesterol levels in the body.
- Can protect from bacterial infections.
- Boasts anticancer properties.
- Helps to shed unwanted calories.
- Effective in improving liver health.
- Uplifts mood and concentration.
- Full of nutrients, including vitamin B2, B3, C, calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium.
The medicinal uses of this pretty tropical flower date back to the ancient Egyptian era. The caffeine-free tea made from Hibiscus protects you from various life-threatening diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, and hypertension.
Why Should You Choose Teatox Hibiscus Tea?
- Buying Teatox Hibiscus tea bags online means getting 100% pure Hibiscus blends because we make sure to use only organically-grown plants.
- Our food-grade quality tea range is free of added sugar, preservatives and colours.
- When you buy Teatox Hibiscus tea bags online, you get fast delivery.
- You won’t find tea as refreshing as our finest quality Hibiscus infusions.
- Get rid of stress by drinking our mind-soothing Hibiscus tea. The delicious flavour will rejuvenate your senses!
- It is a detoxifying herbal drink. It means sipping this tea helps cleanse the impurities and toxins from the blood.
- Our pre-made tea bags make brewing the tea an easy and quick process.
- The herbal tea is ideal to consume as a hot as well as a cold brew. You can add lemon juice or honey to enhance its taste.
- You can prepare and store Hibiscus brew for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Hibiscus teas have a little tarty flavour like a cranberry.
To prepare a flavourful cup of Hibiscus, let the tea leaves steep well into the boiling water for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Yes. A high amount of vitamin C and beta-carotene found in this tea can relieve you from itchiness. It also protects your skin from signs of ageing and blemishes. Add it to your regime and enjoy soft and radiant skin.
Always store hibiscus tea bags in an airtight container away from humidity, heat, and light to retain their freshness for a longer period.
Yes, hibiscus brew may cause temporary fatigue, stomachache, headache, or dizziness if you over consume it. So, only drink it in moderation. Also, pregnant and lactating women should not consume this tea at all due to its estrogenic properties.