Learn how our Kidney Cleanse Tea can help your bladder today
Your kidneys work hard to protect you
So, give them a helping hand and return the favor. The makers of TeaToxLife tea has developed a kidney support tea (kidney cleanse tea). They have taken green tea and its medical benefits to the next level.
They have added 4 ayurvedic herbs and their health prowess to green tea to bring aid to your kidneys. The tea also contributes to your bladder health as well. On top of that duty, this tea will also help with most skin issues you may be experiencing.
Kidney Cleanse Tea contains
Green tea and its antioxidants provide the healthy foundation for TeaToxLife to build on. They have taken the following herbs and made green tea better.
- Licorice- This is an ancient medicine that has made it to the modern age. A good detox agent, it helps to remove excess water, salt, and toxins that build up in your kidneys.
- Coriander- has vitamin C, antioxidants & phytonutrients to help clean up your kidneys and fight urinary tract infections. Coriander is great for kidney cleanse.
- Tribulus- another ancient herb that not only strengthens your kidneys. It helps stop kidney stones, keeps the bladder and reproductive systems at peak levels. This herb is also known to help stop bleeding.
- Guduchi- this popular herb is a natural coolant. It keeps your body heat down plus it works on skin issues, inflammation, and arthritis. It likes to work on your liver as well and helps detox that vital organ.
How to make Herbal Kidney Cleanse Tea (Kidney Cleanse Tea Recipe)?
Bring 6oz to 8oz of water to boil
Add 1 tea bag of herbal tea blend to the water
Steep tea for 3-10 minutes depending on flavor profile sought
Add lemon and honey
Enjoy a lovely healthy brew!
Kidney Health Support Diet (Kidney Cleanse Diet)
Besides drinking Kidney Cleanse Tea, you also need to protect your kidneys with a proper diet. The diet includes the right beverages as well. Here is a brief list of some of those consumable products:
- Water- it is recommended that you drink ½ ounce of water per pound (your weight). More if you live in extreme heat conditions or exercise hard.
- Cilantro with honey, lemon and water- Cilantro is a very kidney friendly herb
- Berries- you can eat them raw or turn them into a juice.
- Watermelon & Apples- great for your kidneys’ health
- Cauliflower and cabbage- these help other parts of the body as well
- Peppers, Garlic and Onions- These may not be good for the breath, but they are great for the health of your kidneys and other vital organs.
Two items you should not have in your life.
They are mentioned frequently by doctors and contribute to your kidney’s ill health. The first is being overweight. You need to slim down as obesity has been connected to kidney cancer.
The second is, you need to stop smoking. Doesn’t matter how you smoke, all varieties bring toxins into your body and harm your kidneys.
Good Kidneys Depend on Good Habits
Having healthy kidneys and avoid kidney health problems is a team effort. It takes you, a good diet, good habits and tea. Kidney Support Tea has the natural herbs you need to help your kidneys help you.
The all-natural tea does not bring any chemicals or toxins to your body. That would defeat the purpose of the Kidney Support Tea.
These statements have not been evaluated by FDA!