Tea can be a healthy addition to your diet too. When we say healthy, we mean buying a herbal variety called Nettle tea! It had been used as a traditional folk medicine for several years.
One or two cups in a day can improve your metabolism and boost nutrients in the body. Buy from Teatox as we are the best nettle tea brand in India.
Benefits of Nettle Leaves Tea
- Boasts antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
- Heals stomach irritation and ulcers.
- Reduces inflammation and muscle soreness.
- Regulates high blood sugar level.
- Lowers cholesterol level in the body.
- Prevents cells from damage from free radicals.
- Works as an anti-ageing remedy.
- Get acne-free and blemish-free flawless skin.
- Has the potential to cure hay fever.
- Boosts wounds healing process.
Sourced from the leaves of the nettle plant, also called the stinging nettle, nettle tea is notable for a lot of health benefits. Enriched with nutrients and minerals, this tea consists of B Vitamins, Vitamins A, C, K, calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron, sodium, phosphorus, and potassium.
Why Should You Choose Teatox Nettle Tea Blend?
- Teatox is your go-to option to buy nettle leaf tea in India. Our tea range is made of 100% organic and premium quality tea blend of nettle leaves.
- Our food-grade quality nettle leaf tea is free of added sugar, preservatives, and artificial colours.
- We always provide a quick delivery service.
- Since it has no sugar, you are free to add honey, stevia, or cinnamon to the brew as per your taste and need.
- If you have weak immunity, you can consider buying this tea from us as we’re the best nettle tea brand in India.
- You can mitigate your digestion issue by adding this tea blend to your diet.
- Soak it in boiling water for a while to brew thoroughly, and your daily dose of nutrient-dense tea is ready to consume.
- Do you know you can even use this tea while preparing different meals? Add this versatile tea infusion in soups, stews and smoothies to enhance their taste and relish a healthy meal.
The nettle leaf’s mildly diuretic properties can help your body to flush away toxins, which relieves and prevents urinary tract infections. Nettle tea is also good for people suffering from hypertension.
We recommend drinking nettle tea not more than four cups in a day to enjoy its optimum health benefits.
Yes, our nettle leaf tea is a caffeine-free range yet works as an energy booster for tea lovers.
Make sure you allow the nettle tea leaves to seep into the boiling water for about 5-20 min as per your preference. Also, if you want a strong concoction, we recommend brewing it overnight at room temperature. The taste of the tea will depend on the amount of time you brewed it.
Generally, there are no side effects, but over-consumption can lead to some side effects like rashes, upset stomach, diarrhoea, and urinary problems.