Triphala Churna Powder
Is it possible to have antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties in a churna powder? As unreal as it sounds, Triphala Churna Powder has everything that you could ever ask for.
Triphala, the herb of three fruits, is a proclaimed ayurvedic system of healing. The amalgamation of the Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki fruits provides medical solutions to several ailments. These fruits are dried, grounded, and churned into powder to prepare an effective health tonic.
Got your curiosity surging to find out more about Triphala churna powder? Get your pack online from Teatox and say ‘goodbye’ to all your health problems.
Triphala Churna Powder Benefits
- Its anti-inflammatory properties combat injuries and bruises and accelerate healing.
- Triphala is the best detoxifying agent.
- Preserves the moisture of the skin and helps to reconstruct skin protein.
- Treats constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Assist in weight loss.
- Maintains healthy vision.
- It alleviates stomach ulcers and reinstates healthy enzymes.
- Effective in aiding oral health conditions, such as gingivitis, plague, etc.
- It gives relief to people suffering from arthritis.
- The adaptogen property in Triphala reduces behavioural issues, stress, and anxiety.
Amalaki fruit aka gooseberry is a rich source of Vitamin C. The antioxidants present in the churna frees the body from radicals and gives a natural boost to good health.
The name suggests that it is the destroyer of all diseases. Bibhitaki holds a great medicinal value, possesses healing properties, increases stamina, and offers longevity.
The magical Haritaki covers a wide range of health properties. It miraculously improves cognitive functioning, reduces the symptoms of diabetes, assists in digestion, improves sexual health, and the list goes on.
Why Should You Choose Teatox Triphala Churna Powder
- Teatox Triphala Churna Powder is an ideal choice if health is on your mind.
- Though tablets are convenient, non-dusty, and fuss-free, churnas are always the most natural method to consume Triphala.
- Which Is The Best – Triphala Churna Or Tablet? The answer lies in the Teatox Triphala churna’s most innate nature. It takes less time than tablets to dissolve into the body.
- The ancient Ayurveda’s protocol suggests a traditional way of consuming any herbal products.
- Unlike tablets, churna do not have added preservatives.
- While placing Triphala churna on your tongue, the direct absorption triggers an immediate healthy effect.
- Triphala churna powder is more interactive and acceptable by the body.
- If you want to get rid of toxication, chronic digestive trouble, constipation, bloating, and irritative bowel movement, learning how to make Triphala churna at night is simple.
Typically, Ayurveda professionals suggest beginning with 500 mg of Triphala Churna Powder and then gradually increasing the dosage is in the best of your interest. Triphala is a safe tonic and you can take it daily.
Triphala Churna Powder is a healthy combination of three key ingredients. They are namely – Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki fruits.
Triphala Churna Powder gives the best result when you consume it on an empty stomach. Either you can take it thirty minutes before you go to sleep or as an early morning drink. Make sure that you do not eat anything for the next two hours of its consumption.
Blending Triphala churna powder with honey makes an edible paste, which you can take before meals to reduce the symptoms of constipation. Alternatively, Triphala churna can be stirred with clarified butter and warm water for effective consumption.