Diabetes Sugar Control Tea
Secured Shipping Anywhere in India
Diabetes Tea for Sugar Control
Blood sugar levels are hard to control. You do your best but sometimes you miss the mark. That is okay as now you can get some help maintaining your blood sugar levels. Teatox Life has blended green tea with 7 diabetic friendly herbal ingredients.
This blend of tea provides healthy support for your blood sugar levels. Plus, you get help stabilizing your blood pressure, raising your hemoglobin count, gives power to your white blood cells.
Drinking tea has always been popular for those who want to fight cancer. But now you get help if you are having a problem with diabetes.
Diabetes Tea includes
TeatoxLife has taken 7 ayurvedic herbs and added them to green tea. This combination makes a powerful healthy beverage that works on stabilizing your blood sugar levels. As well as other medicinal benefits. Here is a look at what they used.
First, they used bitter gourd. This fruit has charlatan, polypetide-p and vicine to help combat diabetes. Next, they used punarnava which contains properties that fight liver diseases, jaundice, heart disease, kidney failure and other serious ailments.
Third, guduchi was added to the mix. This herb’s detox prowess helps clean out the vital organs in the body. It also works against inflammation as well. Fourth, TeaToxLife added in gurmar. This herb focuses on sugar, helping the body slow its absorption as well as induce insulin secretion.
Finally, jambolin was introduced to the already powerful, all-natural tea. Its work targets your blood sugar levels while controlling diabetes. It also works on other ailments like digestive problems.
To make it all of this taste good, Teatox Life added in stevia. This is an all-natural sweetener that is better than sugar. No carbs, no calories, nothing but a sweet taste.
Diet is an important part of Diabetes control
Diabetics usually are placed on a special diet to help control their disease. Here are 5 of the worst foods to eat as a diabetic:
- Blended coffee- too much syrup, whipped cream and sugar
- Bananas and melons- while fruit is usually healthy for you, bananas and melons have too much sugar for the average diabetic
- Pastries- especially the sugary, iced or filled kinds.
- French fries- too much fat and a lot of influence on your blood sugar levels
- Pre-sweetened cereals- again too much sugar will alter your blood sugar levels
Here are 5 of the best foods to eat:
- Whole grains- for example, oatmeal, brown rice, millet
- Vegetables- raw, frozen, or low sodium canned. Lightly steam them
- Fresh fruit- lots of options here
- Chicken and eggs
- Dairy- usually the low-fat varieties.
For a dietary edge
Eating right is one way to control your diabetic condition. But sometimes eating is not enough. Drinking a cup of diabetic health tea will bring natural ingredients to the rescue.
Not only do you get help with other health issues, you also get 7 proven, active, all-natural ingredients that help you control your diabetes. You can keep your health and diet on track by adding in diabetic health tea.
Try a cup a day to see the difference.
How to make Diabetes Tea?
- Bring 6oz-8oz of water to boil (212 degree farenheit)
- Add 1 tea bag of herbal tea blend to water*
- Steep tea blend for 4-8 minutes
- Add lemon and honey to enjoy the tea
*Be sure not to boil herbs or it may turn it into a bitter tea
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Navigate Here to get more information about Skinny Detox Tea For Colon Cleanse And Weight Loss
Diabetes Sugar Control Tea